Friday, March 10, 2006

Jus a Lil Summin Summin

Hey there, so jus a lil summin summin to pass the time while i'm waiting to head out, I hate that about me, I either get ready so darn early I have so much time to waste or am so freakin late that I dont have time to draw breath! Awh well! So due to the strike I am glad to say that my exam on Monday has been cancelled, hence why I am heading out to play to-night and well I guess I'll just have to carry this playing over until tomorrow as Scotland V Ireland in the Six Nations, Get in! How excited am I!? last night Lynsey, Wes, Craig and I started Cleansing Stream with CFC it seems like it will be really good even if quite intense, you have so much home study to do which is where i'll find it difficult, not so good at organising my time. Im so dissapointed, however, as I just dont have the same knack at decorating little old men as Grierson does! nuff said on that one! well gonna go think i have wasted enough of my time and your time now!

No comments: