Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How Sad!

So today is my last full day at the woods, I leave tomorrow to head to the city,
I have had a most excellent summer, It really has been a gift from God to be back here again! I love it!
so here are some highlights of my time here
1- The staff cruise, watching John Wood dance like he "was all that!"
2- Jane and the rest of salvation army kids running to greet me
3- Having the Ireland Fund kids make me smores
4- Having a sing-a-long in the Dinning Hall
5- Roadtrip with Erin and Sarah
6- Worship at Soul House and Cadence
7- Having a spontanous singing session with Johnny Parks
8- Getting an Invite to Ron Sexsmiths concert
9- Being wakened by God for him to tell me stuff
10- Ipod Video, Video, Ipod Video!
11- Hiding in Briarwood to watch a movie
12- Tanning on Maintence docks with Marcy and Remix
13- Catching up with old friends
14- Asking Steph to "cut their we thingys off" completly innocent, then realising what I'd said, Gets us everytime steph!
15- "GO Ahead for the Office"
16- "HeyhoTTie$"
17- That night at windermere!
18- Introducing Erin to Lin Garden
19- LIN GARDEN
20- Dancing with Tina Barlow on Ladies Cruise!! Go Tina!!
21- Having Cathy and Alex as my stand in Mom & Dad!!!
22- Collecting Kirk! oh so many so little space!
and that brings me to the lowlights of the summer!
1- Haveing Johnny Parks try to teach me some of his stuff, embarrassing, Note to self, get interested in local worship leaders!
2- Getting attacked by two chipmunks
3- Being awakened by God for him to tell me stuff!!!
4- John McAuley pulling me up on stage to speak to the staff with no prior warning
5- Lack of Sleep
6- Cabin mate getting sick
7- Lack of Sleep
8- Being too shy around certain peeps so could not speak!
9- Saying bye to friends
10 - Oh Did i mention Lack of sleep!
All in all this summer has been Great, a real gift from God.
To night I am heading into town with some guys for dinner and fun! Bring you own fun thats what I say!
So tomorrow I'm off to the city to hang with Mark Dowds and Claire Dowds! I cannot wait!
Thanks for all your prayers guys!
see you soon! Mwah

No comments: