Monday, June 19, 2006

BMX

So this weekend I've just finished working the BMX tournament that we have been hosting, It was so cool, I'm so struck at how dedicated these guys are to their sport, it's their religion! Yesterday and today has been so FUN, and so HOT! I love the fact I am getting tan! No more of that ming white! Yesterday kicked off with the 17 and under intermediate then the 18 and over, it was cool then today we had the 17 and under experienced followed by the 18 and over experienced! Highlights for me was getting chatted up by the winner and helping one of the professionals do his laundry! The hot KG who ended up actually helping me do my Laundry! Marcy and I had lots of fun what with the 180's, 360's 540's and all that?!?! And of course picking out the most random things to make the guys feel good! I congratulated one on his nice side burns, Marcy, however took it a step further! Anyways great old weekend had by all! PWC (Paul Clarke) is providing all the volunteers with a gift so when I find out what it is I'll let you know but its fun apparently! Oh I got a load a cool stickers! Cute! Well gotta go see ya's

1 comment:

emma said...

i can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am!! Not even begin...