Thursday, June 15, 2006

CANADA!

Well im here, Back in Canada!
I am so excited to be back! I love traveling and just being free spirited so to be packing my bags and heading west is always a joy!

I arrived on Monday night a little later that expected and just to step of the plane and smell the city was a real joy to me one dishearting moment was went i plugged my mobile into charge it up (to let some people know i had arrived safely) and it displayed that it was not charging I had a little curse at those responsible for recking my travel adapter, but alas new country new time new friends new work dont need to worry about a shitty adapter! just purchace a charger that i can keep here always handy to have!

Got up north late last night after collecting Johnathon from theairport, his luggage was lost for by the airline so had to do a quick stop at wal-mart, which im always up for!!

So just had my firtst breakfast in the woods! Fantastic! again just the smellof the place delights me and makes my toes timgle!

Bless ya all and i'll keep intouch! for now!
Later!

No comments: