Monday, July 17, 2006

Birthday!

So yesterday was birthday! Yippee! I had a lot of fun, I had to work in the morning which was a bit of a pain, but after Ponchi, Lori and I went to The Herron for some icecream and then I came back to camp and had a little party in the wellness centre!! It was a lot of fun! We just got sillier and sillier as the night went on! Greg didn't get there to later so was not impressed with the cold pizza I kept him! I thought I was good keeping some for him! All these randoms that I didn't even know turned up!! (I always feel so wick! All these people keep saying Hi Lorna and I've never even seen them before! awh well!!) so today we are now in the middle of a severe weather warning the guests are in lockdown! I have to keep refreshing the weather page to see if there is any change! There could quite possible be a tornado! Oh what fun!! The lighting is amazing!
Tomorrow I am heading to the city to do some shopping cant wait! I love it, I am so excited about spending the evening in the city I think I will celebrate my Birthday a little more!! Then sleeping in the city and driving back to the woods , mmmmm, thats all I can say about that! For now Goodnight, God bless and see you soon!

No comments: