Sunday, July 23, 2006

Water Babes!

So I'm feeling like a wee bit of a water baby at the minute! the other night the girls and I left poor jim to cover for us whilst we nipped off for a Hot Tub mmmm, so nice! and it is just so great living by the lake! Erin and I finished our shift at 3.30, it was a going great until, Taylor (Neill) for those of you that know all these Canadians I speak about, called me in a panic saying he saw an intruder on property! we were in the middle of accounting for guests which was holding up the office radio! I grabbed my radio and bolted out the office, switching to channel 2 and it was busy too! so I bolted to Jim (lattimore) who was standing down by the store and he got to channel 4 to the exc channel and told everyone to go on a search! it all ended well and good a wee bit of excitement to end the shift and after the stress of it all Erin and I are now just back from the best swim in the lake! LOVE IT! All the northern Irish guys are arriving this afternoon/evening so i'm really looking forward to that! anyways,Remix and I are thinking of heading to New York after Camp for a few days, i'll keep you posted if that is going to work, Still loving it guys! was just telling someone this morning just how much! I like being at home dont get me wrong, but I love being here! miss you all however, think you should come visit!

4 comments:

emma said...

I am going to have to stop reading your blog!! I am so ridiculously envious every time. It brings back so much nostalgia in my throat it almost chokes me every time!

ChiKitaKoo said...

i'm sorry, why dont you come for a visit? it really would just cost you your flight?

emma said...

I know but I can't really afford that and I haven't got any time off coming up. It would be amazing though! I hate money - I wish the world worked on love... hahaha

ChiKitaKoo said...

poo! me too! well if you win the pools.....!