Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sorry

I feel like I have neglected you all lately so sorry about that! To be honest I don't even know where to start with telling you the gossip!
SO... Last night we got hit by the worst storm ever! It was great the sky was green and the rain was like buckets just being poured out of the sky, I jumped out of the truck for 2 seconds to let Craig out and it felt like someone tossed a bucket of lukewarm water all over me! It was amazing, we had a black out and it was really tornado city! Apparently 3 or 4 hit, so this morning was clean up time, we had to close the waterfront until the water tests clear as most of the beach washed into the lake, it was crazy but fun! Great kissing weather!!
anyways!
Really looking forward to Kirk coming, it will be fun, even though we only get to hang out for a weekend and then I head to the city!
Loads more to tell you but gotta fun, Remix is speaking in Impact so best be there! Bye!

3 comments:

~*Trisha*~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~*Trisha*~ said...

Hey Lorna,
I can't imagine how the storm up there was. I love rain storms at the woods. I hope you are having a wonderful day and that the office is treating you well. I'll see you next time I'm up. Blessings

Rachel said...

Yeah! you can't wait til I come- see you 31st! Kirk