Wednesday, August 23, 2006

How do I tell....

...without sounding like a nerd!
but...well...the weirest thing happened to me today! and to be honest thinking about it, it really is not the best thing to blog about so I'll kinda tell you, but I will really tell you when you ask me in person!
Today was just an average morning at work, I opened at 8am and did what I do, then I finished went and got changed for going to the movies but before I left I ran up to the recording studio to hang out for an hour, Matt was doing some boxin for one of the girls tracks, bless she wrote it herself and is well pleased with it, we are gonna get her radio time (Sarah B can we have some air play please???!!!) anyways... well yeah, so I met someone there... very interesting. Sorry I cant say more but it was fun and weird and he's coming to Belfast and.... wants to hang out... weird! and some of you will be jealous when you find out who he is...or completely indifferent! but whatever, may never happen! Weird, really don't know what else to say! but perhaps...weird!

No comments: