Monday, August 07, 2006

Hey Hotties!

So the girls will know why the title of this blog is as it is!
I am beginnnig to love my girls!
I love the fact that now they know what to do and just do it, it frees up my time to blog! kidding, but what it does do is free up time for ministry, we have more time now just to sit and chat and build relationships with one another and my prayer is that in these times I can speak words of life and encouragements to these girls, that I can try to live my life in front of them so I display Christ, that my life will be attractive to them and love them and I love them! Thanks to you all for your prayers while I am here, I believe I am beginning to walk in a way that is more courageous and I am speaking out so pray that I will protected in this and that my words will encourage, strengthen and build up the body of Christ. Thanks guys! And sorry if this is a bit rambly and disjointed! Im not the best at explaining stuff!
Ps - Kirk, of course im looking forward to seeing you!

No comments: