Monday, August 28, 2006

Classic

So this is our last week of camp, for those of you that have been here and I mention Classic you will know exactly what I mean when I say.... CRAZY!
This year we have gone onto Classic time so in real time its 7.50pm right now classic time its 8.50pm! Our week started with V for Vandetta game, which included a firework display! sweet! last night was the Pirate Game. The opening show was a big gun fest on the high seas... well the lake anyways, tonight we have the Mario Bros game...all I can say about that is interesting!!! Tomorrow night is girls and guys night and then thurs is the Wake show as well as "wet n wild" followed by the "hello Operator" Concert and then on Thursday night we have beyond the wardrobe, this I will miss as im collecting Kirk! yeah!
Every night finishes with the late show which is nothing compared to a night with Lynsey and Lorna, way back in the day but Robbie and Dave do try!! It is a crazy week of well craziness! The cage is going strong! Lori was well pleased to get voted out last night, she has been quite the social butterfly since! and well Muskoka Idol has started so the auditions will be good to watch! Thanks Ryan for making me do it! James said he is using it!!! (I did the tequila song!! in a complete piss take!!)anyways all for the kids eh!
thats about it for now gotta go and play! see u all!

No comments: